Bass Cottage was converted from an agricultural building built circa 1650 it is set in a private cobbled courtyard over looked by large mullioned windows with a thatched roof and cob walls. Within this courtyard is a Canadian hot tub in a cedar shingled bath house which is for the sole use of the occupants of the cottage.
As you enter through the stable door there is a hallway with a beautiful galleried landing above. On the left is a well equipped new kitchen with a table and chairs for six persons. There is a large living room with leather sofas, flat screen TV, DVD player and a log burner. There is a twin room also situated on the ground floor with a shower room. On the first floor is a further twin room, a family bathroom and a master bedroom with ensuite. Bass Court has a private terrace and a garden to the west side of the cottage, which overlooks the countryside beyond.
There is secure parking in the courtyard just outside the cottage and it is in close proximity to the walled garden, the play area and swimming pool.